BROTH PRODUCTION ASSISTANT - Mangere, Auckland
ABOUT OUR ROLE
We are looking for a hard-working and reliable team-player to work within our small production team, as you prepare Broth in our kitchen for our stores and stockists. This is a full-time role working from 7.00am to 3.30pm Monday to Friday. You must be physically fit as there is a degree of heavy lifting within the role.
- Being involved in all aspects of Broth production including the handling of raw materials.
- Complying with food control plans (MPI) and maintaining a safe, clean work environment including general kitchen duties.
- Packing and labelling of our broth, raw product and freeze dried treat range for our stores.
This role is full-time, approximately 40 hours a week Monday to Friday and ideally starting at 7:00am.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be hardworking, reliable and adaptable
- Have good interpersonal relationship skills and the ability to work with people at all levels
- Have good attention to detail
- Be comfortable working in a production environment with raw materials (including chicken and duck frames, lamb brisket and other raw meat) and adhere to our health and safety guidelines at all times.
Applicants for this position must have the right to live and work in New Zealand.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a growing, sustainability-focused, NZ-owned company. We offer a development-focused environment and positive team culture. And, employees enjoy a staff discount.
To apply, submit your CV along with a cover letter explaining why you want to work with Raw Essentials. A full job description is available on request.
Submit your CV along with a cover letter explaining why you want to work with Raw Essentials to email@example.com. A full job description is available on request.