RETAIL SUPPORT MANAGER - Auckland + Travel
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a unique role, where no two days will be the same. Working full-time (5 days a week across a 7 day trading week), you will be working across our store network to provide cover when required (to a management level) as well as supporting our Head of Retail to nourish various aspects of the retail business.
Our teams provide advice and education for pet owners, to help their dogs and cats eat their way to better health, through a consistent level of outstanding service. You will be trained in all aspects of our raw feeding approach, as well as our retail operations, so you can step into any store to support our customers and their pets with ease.
When you are not working in our stores, you will support other areas of the retail business which could include merchandising, web store operations, retail training, warehousing, manufacturing, and business development projects. This will provide you with a fantastic grounding in all areas of the business.
You will be someone who is flexible and a natural multi-tasker, thrives on variety, and easily interacts with a wide range of people.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have experience working in retail, preferably at a supervisory or assistant manager level
- Have effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate an excellent customer service focus and strong work ethic
- Demonstrate proficiency with technology and the ability to work across several systems
- Have no issues with lifting heavy boxes (up to 20kgs) of stock
- Have the ability to travel outside of Auckland when required and hold a clean, full drivers licence
- Be passionate about natural animal health & well being with a strong interest in raw feeding - an animal related qualification is desired but not essential
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
This is a unique opportunity to be involved in a growing, sustainable, NZ-owned and operated company that truly cares about their people and their product.
We offer a development-focused environment, a positive team culture and provide you with the opportunity to make this role your own. Salary will be dependent upon skills and experience; relevant travel expenses will be covered; and employees enjoy a generous staff discount.
Email email@example.com with a cover letter explaining why you want to work with Raw Essentials and why you are a great fit for this role, along with your CV.