ONLINE STORE COORDINATOR
ABOUT OUR ROLE
We're looking for an enthusiastic and organised person - who lives our values of being friendly, curious, responsive and knowledgeable - to be the operational lead of our Online Store.
Our Online Store operates from our Head Office on Auckland's North Shore and provides the same level of expert nutrition advice and product selection as our bricks and mortar stores, but via online channels. Due to ongoing growth, we are looking for someone to join our online team in a full-time capacity working 40 hours a week from Monday - Friday.
ABOUT YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
As Online Store Coordinator you will be responsible for keeping the operations of our online store running smoothly, and providing top notch service and advice to customers through our online channels.
On a daily basis you will be:
- Ensuring our online customer experience is seamless through monitoring web chat, questionnaire responses, and email enquiries as well as following up with existing customers to provide ongoing advice and support
- Keeping tabs on our stock and website purchases including receiving, preparing, and processing orders including relevant website administration and stock management
- Packing customer orders appropriate to weight specifications and frozen requirements and preparing for dispatch
- Liaising and problem solving with courier services, in-house delivery drivers, and other Raw Essentials stores to ensure our customers (and their pets) get what they need, when they need it
To be our standout candidate you will:
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills with the ability to problem solve sticky situations
- Have the ability to juggle conflicting priorities - which means you are super organised!
- Be savvy with technology as you will be regularly working on our website CMS, Google Workspace, our customer database, chat & social media platforms
- Show adaptability and have the ability to pick up new systems and procedures quickly.
Ideally you have some experience supporting e-commerce in retail but at a minimum you must have worked in a busy, customer focused environment and have experience working with, and improving, system processes.
Raw feeding knowledge and experience is definitely a bonus.
Applicants for this position must have the right to work in New Zealand.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
In return you will join a fun but focused team, with the opportunity to be involved directly in the growth of the business across New Zealand.
Employees enjoy a generous discount and a results-driven but flexible working environment.
Submit your CV along with a cover letter explaining why you want to work with Raw Essentials to email@example.com.