RETAIL ASSISTANT / NUTRITION ADVISOR (FULL & PART TIME)
ABOUT OUR ROLE
We're looking for passionate people - who live our values of being friendly, curious, responsive and knowledgeable - to join our Grey Lynn team. Both part time and full time opportunities are available but all team members must work at least one weekend day.
ABOUT YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
In addition to customer service and keeping the shop looking amazing, you'll be providing advice and education for pet owners, to help their dogs and cats eat their way to better health with a species appropriate, 'raw meaty bones' diet.
We sell frozen pet food – lots of it! Our shops get regular deliveries, so as well as being great with the customers and their pets, you'll need to be strong, active and willing to get 'stuck in', in order to unpack deliveries and keep the freezers fully stocked.
Key responsibilities include:
- Customer service and case management
- Stock management & stock control including restocking freezers
- Day to day running of the shop
- Maintenance of customer records and internal communications
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in retail and an excellent customer service focus
- Have strong, effective communication skills and good interpersonal skills
- Be flexible and able to multitask effectively
- Demonstrate a good work ethic & attention to detail
- Be able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Be passionate about natural animal health & well being
- Have background knowledge/personal experience of raw feeding cats/dogs, or a strong interest in raw feeding
- Have no issues with lifting heavy boxes (up to 20kgs) of stock
Applicants for this position must have the right to work in New Zealand.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
This is a unique opportunity to be involved in a growing, sustainable, NZ-owned and operated company that truly cares about their people and their product.
We offer a development-focused environment and positive team culture. Hourly rate will be dependent upon skills and experience and employees enjoy a staff discount and being part of a fun, committed team!
Submit your CV along with a cover letter explaining why you want to work with Raw Essentials to email@example.com. A full job description is available on request.