AUCKLAND + HAMILTON CUSTOMERS: INFO ON COLLECTING FROM STORE AVAILABLE HERE.
WHERE TO DO A FOOT SOAK
- For small dogs you can use the bathroom sink
- For big dogs you can use the shower tray, bathtub, or a paddling pool
- Or you can dunk feet individually in a bowl or cup.
WHAT TO USE
- Iodine or betadine is a valuable aid in the treatment of hot spots, skin irritations, small cuts and grazes, and itchy paws.
- Dilute iodine or betadine with water until the solution is the colour of iced tea. Or use the following rule of thumb:
- For skin conditions, dilute 30ml with 5 litres of water
- For a routine wash, dilute 30ml of iodine or betadine with 10 litres of water
- For paws that are only a little irritated you can use chamomile tea (cooled first) or a diluted vinegar soak (1:4 ratio vinegar to water).
HOW TO DO IT
- Fill the tub with chosen soak formula.
- Soak paws for at least 30 seconds.
- Pat paws dry with a towel. No need to rinse off.
You have no items in your cart, add some on the products page.