Ten Essential Rules for Raw Feeding
- Stop feeding all other foods before starting a raw diet.
- Spend two weeks on mixes before feeding raw meaty bones.
- Green tripe is important!
- Feed appropriately sized raw meaty bones.
- Feed a mix of meat, organs, bones, and green tripe.
- Feed at least three protein sources each week.
- Monitor and adjust the amount you feed as needed.
- Cats are special! So many need extra encouragement.
- Hygiene is important.
- Unsure? Ask us!
You have no items in your cart, add some on the products page.